For the second consecutive year, the World Institute on Disability (WID) and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are partnering with several civil rights and community development organizations to highlight conference accessibility.
Much like in 2016, this year, WID and JPMorgan Chase are achieving this by providing accessibility enhancements, such as sign language interpreters, open captioning, accessible transportation, rented mobility devices, sighted guides, scholarships for Disability Ambassadors, and a disability concierge desk, as well as support and training for conference organizers, hotel staff, and A/V teams.
WID is delighted to be partnering again with captioner, Deanna Baker, who helped us ensure thousands of people experienced open captioning for the first time in 2016!
Organizations Served in 2017
- Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI)
- National Council of La Raza (NCLR)
- National Urban League (NUL)
- Florida Housing Coalition (FHC)
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (CBCF)
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI)
- Independent Sector- Our Common Future Conference
- NeighborWorks America- December Training Institute
If you haven’t already, be sure to visit our main Conference Accessibility Initiative page to learn more about our initiative.
Photo Galleries by Conference
Center for Financial Services Innovation
June 14-16, 2017
Photos from additional conferences coming soon
Main content end