WID is looking for usability testers for a study on tele-health.
We are excited to be working with a client on evaluating the accessibility of a tele-health system with a cross-disability group. The study will be over the course of 45 days and will evaluate an online medical service.
During the study you will receive:
- A complementary phone that you will keep at the end of the study.
- Phone service for the duration of the study for the complementary phone.
- Paid membership to an online medical service.
- Compensation for participation and completion of the study.
Requirements of the study:
- You must be a person with a disability.
- You must be willing to activate your phone and service online with your real information.
- You must be willing to register for the online medical service with your real information.
- You must participate in before and after interviews via Zoom.
- You must participate in weekly assignments and complete an online questionnaire after each assignment.
- You must live in one of the following states to be eligible: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, & Wisconsin
To apply for this study, please complete the linked form:
For more opportunities, visit our Opportunities page.
If you are having technical issues or accessibility issues on this site, email email@example.com.
Main content end