Explore our services by topic
Our experienced subject matter experts specialize in these 3 topics that impact people with disabilities.
Visit the links to learn more about how we can help you better serve, employ, and include disabled people, while meeting the unique needs of your company or organization.
Browse by service type
Our Digital and Conference/Event Accessibility Consulting Services include:
- User experience (UX) testing for your organization to understand and remove the barriers in the built environment, within customer-facing and employee-facing equipment and technology, and your products and services
- Assessment of your event or conference’s accessibility services, with specific recommendations and resources to help ensure that your conference or event is both accessible and inclusive for everyone
- Concierge service to bring hands-on disability expertise and accommodations to your conference or event
Our Disability Inclusive Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Resilience (DIEPDR) Consulting Services Suite includes:
- Hosting a comprehensive onboarding review of the DIEPDR scaled analysis and scoring structure for all sizes of corporations
- Customizing the DIEPDR to be used as a stand-alone tool or in conjunction with a broader disability inclusion evaluation effort
- Conducting a rigorous scaled analysis of existing disaster preparedness plans, policies, processes, and position responsibilities
- Producing a customized DIEPDR Findings and Recommendations Report, including an awareness of minimum, recommended, and exemplary standards
- Identifying physical, programmatic, and communication strengths and gaps
- Certifying corporations and organizations as premier models of disability inclusion with Disability Inclusive Emergency Preparedness Certification that recognizes their commitment to their employees, consumers, and the broader community
Our Emergency and Disaster Planning Consulting Work includes:
- Designing Emergency Operations Plans
- Providing Standard Operating Procedures, guidance, and considerations documents
- Ensuring all plans are universally inclusive, including evacuation; transportation; sheltering; shelter in place; distribution, recovery, assistance, and reunification; and all communication plans
- Establishing or refreshing disability-related protocols, procedures, and documents, including disability stakeholder group protocols and procedures
- Providing recommendation and expectations documents for partner and support agents
- Customizing disability-inclusive resource and referral lists, evaluation checklists, job action sheets, and just-in-time training
- Ensuring equity for people with disabilities and multiply-marginalized people across the disaster cycle
Ready to learn more?
If you want to learn more and receive a free quote for any of our services, please either use the meeting scheduler tool below, or email us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting or request more information!
Note for the meeting scheduler tool: If you are using screen reader software, please note that the "go forward" and "go backward" buttons are for selecting a week to book your appointment with us.